Friday 1 November 2013

HALLOWEEN NAILS!

Hey guys,

Sorry i've been missing for what seems like ages! I've had far too much on, so i'm really sorry, but i'm back now and will try to keep to my usual schedule now.

But anyway, onto this weeks manicure, which had to of course be halloween themed! This is based on a design I found on YouTube which you can find here
Here it is! Rather annoyingly as you can see I managed to smudge the thumb. So annoying. However, I suppose seeing as it does have a Halloween theme i'm allowed to make it a little messy for once.

Here is both my hands, this time my left hand before I smudged it, but also before I cleaned up after myself as you can see. But I just wanted to show you that at one point it was neat.

Let me know what you think and once again sorry for being absent so long!

3 comments:

  1. I think you've done a great job here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, I think this is some of your best freehand work to date :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! This is a big compliment so thank you!! :) x

      Delete