Saturday 12 October 2013

Tie Dye Nails

Hey Guys

Aghhhhh! Finally a design i'm actually proud of after my low. Sadly, I managed to forget to take some proper photos of it so all I have is some dodgy ones I took on my phone to show a friend before I cleaned them up. Its based on this design. But sadly my Right hand is extremely messy, but i'll show you it anyway.


Here you have the left hand (non-messy one), and then the right hand (incredibly messy one). But hey, I hope you like the neat hand anyway.

See you next week!

(P.S. I think i'm going to change my post day to either be Friday or Saturday each week rather than always on a Friday, it just makes it easier for me.)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful whimsical design, this is so unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm dissapointed with my right hand but they looked so much better once cleaned up! Actually still quite proud of these though.

      Delete
  2. all those bright colours look stunning on your nails!!
    Well done :)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete