Friday 5 July 2013

England Nails!

Hey guys,

So, today these hands you may notice are not mine, this is because I had an exchange student staying with me this week and she knows I like nails so wanted me to paint hers. This was the result:


In case you're wondering why the first nails may seem a little similar its because I based it on a design done by 10 Blank Canvases which can be found here.
Once again it was all done with cocktail sticks, but I feel these are a lot easier to use on myself due to the fact that I know when i'm going to move so don't get paint accidentally in places I didn't want it because I move. I think it will be a while before I paint someone else's nails again, its harder than it looks!
















The colours used in this were:
- Purple base: Rimmel ❤ lasting finish - 193 Black Cherries
- Gold paint on first hand: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - 310 Gilty Pleasure
- Gold Glitter used for gradient on second hand: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Gilded Lily

So, I hope you like them, I know she did!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I hope your student had a great time :) I know what you mean about people moving! Still it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete