Friday 12 July 2013

Dotty with a pattern

Hey Guys,

Wasn't really sure what to call this because I wasn't really that impressed with it to be honest. I did it in a rush and managed to smudge it after - quite annoying!



The colours used were:
  • Barry M Gelly Nail Paint - Papaya
  • Ruby polishes - Red
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Ion
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Gilded Lily

I also am not sure what is wrong with my skin on my first finger - one day it just went really really dry and started to crack! After a lot of moisturising its back to normal now though.

Hopefully i'll have more inspiration next week! I think everyone has an off-week and I think this has just been mine.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I think you did really well! Beautiful colour combo and the pattern suits it so well. I'm so sorry to hear about the smudging, that's always such a pain but luckily the pictures don't really show it! If the skin keeps playing up see if you can get Lush's 'Lemony Flutter Butter' its packed full of vitamins and oils and is mostly great for cuticles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try this out if it ever comes back - thanks for the tip!
      I'm glad you like the pattern as I disliked it so much, makes me feel a little better about a bad post! Haha :)

      Delete