Friday 14 February 2014

Busy Girls Nails Challenge: Week 5 Valentine's Day

Hey Guys,

So its finally the end of the Nail Challenge, and I have to admit, even with these simple themes it was really quite hard to come up with anything and to stick to the themes given.
But anyway, todays theme was a tough one for me, not because I didn't have any ideas or inspiration but simply because I don't have a boyfriend and wasn't expecting any Valentines, therefore I didn't want people questionning me on why I had Valentine's Day theme nails. But anyhow, in the end I went with a mix of two different designs I found with the thumb being from this and the other nails being from here.
Valentines Nails
So there is mine. I also had the same on my other hand but didn't get a photo. You may notice something different this week in that my nails are on a black background instead of white, this was just me experimenting to see which looked better. I might look out for some inspirational poses / photograph set ups this week and make a post about it, mainly for my own benefit but also incase it also interests someone else.

Hope you like my Valentine's Day Nails and I will see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, these look great! I love the 'loves me, loves me not' flower idea, that's awesome! I wonder if that's an English thing we do? Don't feel bad, it's still great to do themed occasional nails anyway ~ I think valentine's day is really over rated, We didn't celebrate at all because it seems silly to dedicate one certain day to it. I also like these on a black background. I switched to black around xmas time and I think sometimes designs stand out better ~ your pictures are looking good and more prominent than before, I think! xx

    ReplyDelete