Tuesday 3 June 2014

Bridesmaids Nails

Hey guys,

So today I have some very special nails to share with you, these are the ones I wore for my cousin's wedding the other day.


Here is the design on both hands, I actually feel I was able to replicate the design on my non-dominant hand really well! 
For this I used Barry M 'Blueberry' for the main blue, Sinful Colours 'Snow Me White' for the white detailing, and a Ted Baker for the silver glitter - you can't see it very well here, but the silver is holographic and shines several different colours in the light. I also used a polish called 'Final Touch - lilac glow' over the blue which gave it a really pretty purply sheen under sunlight, sadly this also didn't come through on the photos. 

Here are the two accent nails, I actually really love my ring nail accent! However I was also actually really impressed with how long the gem stayed on on my thumb considering I only stuck it on with a bit of top coat! I literally had to stick my other nail underneath the gem to get it off, and even then the gem came off its silver backing! 

I'm not sure when my next post will be as I am still in the middle of my exams, however they will be over soon, finally! 

1 comment:

  1. Awh Alice, you and your nails look beautiful! I think you did an amazing job at pairing your manicure with the dress :) I love both the dress and the nails! Also huge congrats to your cousin :) xx

    ReplyDelete