Friday 9 May 2014

Bunting Nails

Hey guys,

I felt like doing sometime a little spring like today, and really fancied trying out my new white Barry M nail art pen and also felt like putting some cute bunting on my nails. I based it on a stamp that I got for Easter which has such a cute little bunting pattern on - I have taken some photos with it as I really like it. You can find it on Amazon here.

 The front of the stamp and my left hand
Very sorry for the badly chipped nails here - this is my right hand and so my writing hand, so it gets used a lot more! Saying that, I think I was still able to draw the bunting pattern on here with my non-dominant hand.

This is the back side, the actual stamp, its so cute! Apologies its kinda pink, I think I used a pink stamp pad on it last!

I hope you like them! See you next week!

P.S. Have you seen the new 3D Make-up printer which has been announced? It hasn't been released yet, but the idea seems so cool - I found an article here!

1 comment: