So perhaps not the most original nails this week, but I wanted something with pastel colours and yet an easter theme, that also wasn't too complex... the nails that fitted the bill were these Mini Egg Nails!
And now for the obligatory pictures with actual mini eggs...
I think I probably got the dots a little too big, but i'm still pretty happy with how they turned out.
The polishes I used were:
- Barry M - Berry I/C (Purple)
- Rimmel - 280 Sunshine (Yellow)
- Ted Baker Pink (This had to have at least 10 coats before it was completely opaque, shocking. I loved the colour once it was finally opaque though, even if it did take several hours to dry.)
- Sinful Colours - Snow Me White (White)
- Manhattan Rock Topia - Rock the Grass (Green)
- Sally Hansen - 340 Black Platinum (Black)
So the only thing to say now is; HAPPY EASTER! See you next week!